Makeup is an age-old enhancer because it helps us all achieve a more polished look.
Traditional cosmetic products, however, are generally made up of a laundry list of toxic ingredients that pose real threats to our health. To back up these claims, take a look at the FDA’s cosmetic product ingredients and potential contaminants.
The American Cancer Society takes a more objective stance on this topic. This resource guide, for instance, postulates that the toxicity of traditional makeup products aren’t fully verified, because exposure levels to toxic ingredients occur at a very low scale.
But, Why Risk It?
With this line of reasoning, isn’t it better to be safe than sorry when it comes to the cosmetic products we choose?
Here’s Where to Buy Natural Organic Cosmetics Products Online
Viva Glow, a natural & organic cosmetics online store, wholeheartedly believes in empowering consumers to make a good - and better choice.
We’ve compiled a list of 10 reasons to make the switch to shopping at our natural & organic cosmetics online store:
- Do you use a trial and error approach when shopping for skincare products? This doesn’t have to be the case.
Stop wasting time and money by opting for products that have been used for centuries. Think shea butter, honey, cocoa butter, and other naturally derived ingredients. These products are simple yet powerful and effective for treating a host of skincare conditions.
Added Nutritional Value (for the Skin)
- What could you gain if you took away harmful chemicals from your skincare routine and replaced these with natural ingredients that are infused with vitamins and minerals?
A lot. The organic ingredients used by Viva Glow contain value-added ingredients that nourish the skin.
Readymade (and Convenient) Natural Skincare Solutions
- Our natural & organic cosmetics online store creates products that nourish the skin and deliver dramatic results - without the bad stuff.
Our affordable skincare line is ideal for anyone who wants a safe and effective solution for common skincare problems, such as acne, dark circles, or wrinkles, for instance.
Reducing Toxicity via Skin Absorption
- A lot of natural & organic cosmetics online stores claim that the skin absorbs at least 60% of everything we put on it.
We wanted foolproof evidence to support this claim. So, we turned to a review of dermal absorption by the World Health Organization.
The 60% rate is a catchall term, because absorption rates vary based on skin type, cosmetics, and other variables. The bottom line, however, is that our skin is permeable and provides a route for toxins to enter our bloodstream.
Therefore, switching to organic cosmetics is a no-brainer.
No Animal Testing
- It’s been proven: traditional cosmetic brands use animal-derived ingredients and conduct questionable tests on animals to determine safety.
Organic cosmetics, on the other hand, are made with plant-based ingredients. Our natural & organic cosmetics online store can proudly declare that animal cruelty is a no-go - at all times.
- With this line of reasoning, organic cosmetics are also a big draw if you’re a vegan or support the fair treatment of sentient beings.
Less Risk of an Allergic Reaction
- Though natural ingredients can cause an allergic reaction in some users, the chance of this happening is less likely. The majority of people with sensitive skin favor products made with all-natural ingredients, because they work.
- If you want products that are made with ingredients that are free of chemicals, dyes, industrial solvents, and other harmful contaminants, then organic is the way to go.
The word “organic” is another term that is used very loosely, because the market is difficult to regulate. Any cosmetic store can throw on the label “organic” as a marketing tactic, but how can you know where to buy natural organic cosmetics products online?
Viva Glow makes the process easy by sourcing 100% natural skincare products with no harmful chemicals whatsoever.
Going Hand-in-Hand with a Healthy Diet
- Studies have shown that consumers today are more health conscious than past generations, with some reports even going as far as to claim that “wellness is the new luxury”. Using organic cosmetics ultimately support a health conscious lifestyle.
Advocating an Eco-Friendly Lifestyle
- One of the secondary benefits of opting for organic cosmetics is the ripple effect it has on the environment. Since these products are made with ingredients sourced from organic farmers, the domino effect is a positive one: less toxins in the atmosphere.
Where to Buy Natural Organic Cosmetic Products Online
Viva Glow is an all-natural cosmetic store that promises to be 100% organic, cruelty free, and vegan friendly.
→ Take advantage of 10% off your first order by signing up as a new subscriber.
Plus, shipping is always free on orders over $50.